Sketchbook Thursday

Hey there blog readers.

On my desk right now is a painting - not quite done yet - and of late, I've been getting up and (following a necessary caffeine infusion) going straight into the studio to work on it. I don't know if you've ever tried writing first thing after you wake up, but just take a look at your handwriting. Seriously, are those even words?! Because my writing more often resembles hieroglyphics when I start early, I am loathe to dive into work on a finished piece. Recently I've been doing warm-up sketches to get my hands ready to work.

Today's theme: frogs. I've been toying with an amphibious project and figured why not warm-up with something I can later put to use.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: