Black and White

My husband and I moved two weeks ago, and though we unpacked a fair amount, our new apartment is still filled with a sea of boxes. The studio, alas, is no exception. While I search for proper furniture for the space and new places for my paints and brushes (we lost a significant amount of shelving space when we moved), I've been playing with basic supplies and black and white.

There have been a few middle grade characters floating around in my head of late, so I used the moving-chaos and the characters as an excuse to do a few small experiments in black and white using only pencil and watercolor graphite. Here are two of them:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you. Could you please email me when you have a chance? Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you :) lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: