Sketchbook Thursday


Hey there blog readers.

It's been a while since I've done a sketchbook post, and it just so happens to be a lovely Thursday... so why not?

I've been playing around with a new manuscript, and as of Tuesday night, I have just finished my first thumbnail dummy and started character designs. While I like the images, the pacing, the compositions, and the page turns in the dummy, the manuscript (I am quickly realizing) needs a major overhaul. That being said, (as I dutifully open Word,) I'm still having a ton of good old fashioned sketchbook fun with a handful of new characters... and yes, one of them is an 8 ft tall alligator. Well... 8 ft tall when he doesn't slouch.

His name is Randall.



  
 



1 comment:

Julia Kelly said...

very fun illustrations!

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: