Birthday

Halloo everyone!

As some of you might know, I seem to be marking a significant number this year. I've been thinking a bunch about growing up this year and made a recent (albeit fairly obvious) discovery - you can grow up without becoming a grown up! Woooah! Amazing.

So I made a little birthday list. 


Now take a closer look... At one item in particular...


I got home late last night, just around midnight, and walked in to find that my apartment looked like this:


My ever-amazing bf had filled our ENTIRE apartment with balloons!



I thought it was amazing...


The cat, however, wasn't convinced.


4 comments:

Michael said...

This is fantastic! Happy Birthday! hope you guys are doing well.

Nicole S. said...

Bravo for Ezra! This is absolutely amazing! Hope your birthday was, if possible, as awesome as you.

Julie Hedlund said...

What a beautiful list and the apartment full of balloons leaves me breathless! Happy Birthday!

Natalie said...

That is fantastic! Happy birthday, belatedly! Hope it was lovely, even beyond the sweet and fun balloon surprise.

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: