New work!

Hey there everyone,

My thumb's on the mend, and I was approved for some light drawing and computer whatnot by the doc last week. Getting back to work has been wonderful but slow. Though I can still draw, it takes longer to warm up. But! The stitches come out on Thursday, so with a little more care, I should be back to normal work soon. (Side note... This week I also adjusted my lastest to do list with a new number one slot: become ambidextrous. If you're feeling ambitious, try showering one-handed and lefty. Ooof.)

But I digress. Because I was okayed for some light work, I took some time to put the finishing touches on a piece I was working on pre-injury.

A sample spread of Randall and Euphoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: