Flamenguin

Most of you out there in blogland are well aware that I am, by nature, a very silly person. Other than general goofballitude, word play has a tendency to invade all parts of my life, extending well into my work world.

A little background... In order to keep track of all of my projects, I always give them a one word name/title (for file-prepping, list-making, etc). At my least creative, I use the name of the main character. At best, it's a play on words, a pun, or a mash-up of other words in the title. One of the projects that I've been working on and talking about on the blog (here and here), as I've mentioned before, has two main characters, a penguin and a flamingo. I actually gave this project two different titles - "flamenguin" and "penguingo". Ridiculous, I know. But seriously, flamenguin! It was just too good to keep to myself. So if you can make it to the thesis show, you may find that it is actually prominently featured in another one of my books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: