Thesis Interlude

Hallooo blog-readers. Thesis show prep is in full swing; we're actually starting to hang the show today. (Sneaky peaks to come.) But it's been a while since I posted any art, so I thought I'd interrupt the regularly scheduled thesis-related whatnot to post some images I did in my drawing on location class. Last Friday we went up to Kykuit, the old Rockefeller estate on the Hudson. It was beautiful and a much needed trip outside of the city. While I love New York, it was wonderful to take a break from thesis-crazy and abandon the concrete jungle for birds and flowers.

The estate is amazing, but my favorite bits were the details... lots of wrought iron and fountains and gargoyles...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: