Penguin Parade

Hey there blog readers,

The crazy jobs are just about quieting down... juuuust about. As far as I can tell, there actually is a light at the end of the tunnel. Huzzah! Because I'm starting to find a handful of minutes between jobs, I'm finally, finally starting to get back to half-finished projects (and, I swear, the dear, patient folks in my critique groups... I'll have things for you soon!).

One of my recent projects, a silly sort of make-me-giggle-over-my-drawing-table painting features a few of my fave characters - a passel of penguins and one goofy, pink fellow.

As always I started with a whole bunch of sketches,

 that I composited into one ginormous sketch parade. (Click to get a closer view.)


And finally, with a bunch of stolen minutes over a handful of weeks, paint! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, profundities, absurdities, random-tangents, non-sequiturs: